Corporate Job Bank is seeking a Sr. Loan Processor to join a winning and well established team in Scottsdale, Arizona. Our client is a boutique Lender who has presence in Arizona.
The best candidate for this position MUST have the following recent experience
- Ability to fully process and fund up to 20+ loan files monthly
- Ability to calculate borrower income
- Strong working knowledge of FHA, VA and Conventional Loan products
- Exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build trusting relationships with LO's and LOA's
- STRONG VA experience required
- STRONG FHA experience required
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package which will include a base salary plus an attainable per file bonus with full benefits.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience as a Mortgage Loan Processor in residential mortgages, Re-Fi, Purchase, or New Construction
- Comprehension of FNMA, FHLMC and other investor guidelines
- Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Outlook & Windows)
- Encompass a plus
For immediate consideration you may send your resume directly to Max Packer at Max@corporatejobbank.com. If you have questions and would like to inquire within; Max can be reached at 480-907.7657
With nearly 35 years in the business, Corporate Job Bank is committed to providing valuable opportunities to both organizations and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on our ability to match organizations and people based on values, skills, and opportunities.
We have been ranked as the #1 Staffing Firm by Ranking Arizona for 15 years running earning us the coveted “Platinum Ranking” in our industry.
We are a full service personnel firm providing temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire services ranging from the production personnel to the upper levels of management.
We service multiple sectors including:
• Manufacturing (Aerospace, Defense, Consumer Goods, Medical, and Regulated Industries.)
• Banking and Finance
• Mortgage and Loan Servicing
• Medical (Private Practice, Specialty and Sub-Specialty, Outpatient Facilities)
• Engineering and Information Technology
• Healthcare and Medical
Our staff and management team believe in hard work and we conduct our business with professional ethics and integrity!
Our people make the difference!