Are you looking to build a new skill set, start a new career or get paid training? then WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU!
Corporate Job Bank is currently seeking entry-level workers to learn and work within the medical-grade plastics manufacturing industry.
If you have worked on your feet and with your hands in ANY industry, we want to meet you immediately.
Our client offers a safe and clean working environment, air-conditioned production area, great benefits upon hire, and lots of opportunity within the company.
We have the following shifts available:
• Monday through Friday from 1:15p to 9:45p
• Monday through Friday from 9:30p to 6:00a
• 5am-5:30pm Sun Through Tuesday and every other Wednesday
• 5pm-5:15am Sun Through Tuesday and every other Wednesday
• 5am-5:30pm Every other Wednesday and Thursday through Saturday
• 5pm-5:15am Every other Wednesday and Thursday through Saturday
This is an explosive industry with strong career opportunities. Our client is in the Scottsdale Airpark.
Start working ASAP!
Examples of duties include:
· Performs labor along a production line.
· Operates inspects and troubleshoots production line machinery and/or assemblies.
· Visually inspects parts in the process
· Assures accuracy of product packaging
· Operates and maintains production equipment
· Maintains a clean, orderly, and safe workstation and environment
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN THIS INDUSTRY OR JOB DUTIES REQUIRED
Minimum qualifications for these positions are as follows:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· One year of experience in production / manufacturing / machine operation / assembly / warehouse experience / food service / custodial / labor / retail / security / grounds / construction or any other industry that requires you to work on your feet and with your hands
· Must be able to see very small parts and differentiate colors for most positions (good vision with or without glasses is critical)
· Ability to assemble very small parts (excellent hand-eye dexterity)
· These jobs are in a cleanroom environment and require dust masks, gloves, and lab coats to be worn.
· Reliable transportation (this location is not bus accessible without 2 miles of walking)
· Some positions may require the ability to lift heavy objects repetitively.
· Able to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken)
Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and drug screening and FDA Debarment screening
If you are interested, qualified, capable, and available, please call, text, or email today!
The Corporate Job Bank Team!
Office (480) 966-0709
Direct (480) 779-0562
SMS/Text Message (833) 402-9178
Corporate Job Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Corporate Job Bank is a Drug Free Workplace