We are in the need of 2 Candidates to fill Our Production Supervisor.
Pay Rate: 45,000 to 50,00 per year
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm (Must Be flexible) (8 hours shift)
Cross Road Streets: Broadway and Dobbins
The Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the production of Clients products while ensuring efficient, timely and cost-effective processes as well as all QA/QC procedures. The goal is to develop the Client brand by warranting that our products are of highest quality, delivered on time, and drive sustainable growth.
To this end, the Production Supervisor is required to communicate effectively between all departments so that the requirements of all are met. Regarding production, the individual will be required to communicate with and manage all production personnel either directly or through trained Production Leads.
The individual will also be tasked with helping to ensure that all mixing, filling and packaging equipment used in the production process is operating correctly and efficiently. Training on Clients specific equipment will be provided and background in production maintenance is desirable but not required.
In this role, the successful applicant will be also be responsible for ensuring the completion of all required documentation and delivered to the correct department for retention. This function will be an integral part of Client Quality System.
Must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of individuals, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels. Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving, and management skills are required.
- Supervise production based on establish procedure ensure best practice processes
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Conduct production meetings with the manufacturing team
- Monitor and develop organizational talents, skills and competencies within the team in conjunction with Operations
- Detect coaching needs and act with these needs in order to ensure compliance with company standards for production
- Empower individuals and teams to drive quality activities
Vendor & Customer Conformance
- Perform inspection on all raw materials or intermediate products for compliance with set standards
- Work with all departments to understand customer needs and requirements to ensure effective quality control processes are followed
- Working with set processes to ensure quality requirements from external suppliers ae met
- Notify all required departments of any deficiencies discovered and recommend new processes to correct
Quality System Conformance
- Oversee product procedures during production to identify deviations from quality standards
- Enforce sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data
- Follow inspection process for incoming materials, ensuring that they meet requirements.
- Report products not up to standard and assist in seeking root cause of the problem
- Prepare and suggest improved company standards for productivity, quality, and new product development
- Implement changes, once established, to improve current processes and reduce costs
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school Diploma
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with document intensive Quality Systems
- Proficient in MS Office