My company currently is seeking an experienced bilingual Customer Service Representatives who have experience working in a high volume call center environment who is looking to take the next step in their career. This would be a part time 25-35 hours per week position.
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Provide transit scheduling and routing information
- Sell and provide various forms of transit fare media and passes to public.
- Compile transit pass data, compute the purchases and reconcile the data
- Update written customer information boards to convey current transit information to customers
- Handle cash register; reconcile daily cash receipts; prepare cash deposits; accept payments; balance monies received.
- Take customer complaints about transit service and enter into complaint system.
- Assist other transportation staff with special event related duties, special projects, and transit service evaluation functions as needed.
- Process applications, issue permits and passes, monitor usage, compile statistical reports and maintain database for a variety of transportation related programs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in a Customer Service role or cash handling experience
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Ability to provide both English to Spanish and Spanish to English interpreting services