The Production Manager accomplishes department objectives by planning and evaluating project activities, managing production schedules and employees, customer acknowledgement and design, and the overall promotion of Renewed Environments internally and externally.
- Specifies materials, selects finishes, orients clients, assigns production tasks, schedules production.
- Calculates raw material requirements, manages ordering of materials to meet all production needs.
- Participates in the strategic planning for the manufacturing division.
- Reviews, prepares and completes action plans, implements production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards.
- Resolves problems, completed audits, identifies trends, determines system improvement and acts as a change-agent.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, negotiates vendor pricing, initiating corrective actions and meeting quotas by interfacing with sales reps and other industry professionals.
- Must remain current on job knowledge by participating in education opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintains a clean work area and help maintain warehouse docks, parking lot, and office for safety, lighting, etc.
- Hires and coaches employees; communicates job expectations; plans, monitors, appraises, and maintains department profitability; plans and reviews compensation actions; and enforces policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 5+ years' experience required in manufacturing industry
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in production leadership role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; advanced Excel user preferred.
- Must have technical skills to proficiently run shop equipment like table saw, routers, skill saw, CNC
- Detail-oriented and capable of working on multiple tasks and deadlines at once.
- Dependable with a positive attitude and commitment for success.
- Ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
AVolution, CI's AV division, is a service focused audio-visual, unified communications and IT solutions provider. Our core value lies in an experienced staff that has a genuine passion for working with the industry's most advanced collaboration and audio-visual technologies solutions that help organizations improve communication and drive efficiency. Our goal is helping companies gain a competitive edge by leveraging audio-visual and conferencing technology as productive tools. Providing unmatched service and support before, during and after system installation.
CI is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. CI does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
New Castle, DE