The Lead Audit Administrator will serve a role in supporting the Audit Department, providing a high level of service, quality, and responsibility.
- Process and finalize the financial statement reports and prepare for distribution;
- Mail, scan, follow up and track all Audit Confirmations;
- Prepare and track audit engagement letters
- Review final collated 990 packages
- Adhere to standard checklist for final check on financial statement reports
- Correct, format and bound all copies of financials
- High client contact; excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Greet guests and ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all necessary supplies
- Answer and redirect phone calls to the appropriate person/department
- Scan & index all documents to ProSystems fx Engagement.
- Overseeing office supplies, mail and deliveries
- Track and order office equipment and supplies
The Lead Audit Administrator will focus his/her efforts on supporting and aiding the Audit Department in day to day obligations. The Lead Audit Administrator needs to have a strong understanding of the Audit Department Procedures.
The Lead Audit Administrator will generally report directly to the Audit Partner with strong direction from the Audit Staff. The Lead Audit Administrator will be given direction as to the projected length of time that certain projects, tasks, and engagements should take, and is expected to actively keep the Office Manager and the Audit Department aware of the task status on a regular basis.
The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to always project a positive image (in terms of attitude, appearance, and professionalism) of him/herself.
The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to maintain a positive and respectful attitude in communicating with clients and colleagues. The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to eagerly accept new responsibilities, particularly in areas unfamiliar to him/her, and inquire of the Audit staff for additional tasks and work, as time allows. The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to complete his/her own work as provided by the Audit Department.
The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to display a growing interest in the firm’s development and continued success by ensuring a quality work product and excellent client service and department support. The Lead Audit Administrator is expected to attend firm-sponsored functions and events, as well as relevant client-sponsored functions and events. The Lead Audit Administrator is expected participate in firm marketing activities.