Are you a person who loves new challenges and interacting with people? Momentum Ad is currently seeking to fill an entry level Customer Service Trainer positions at our Memphis locations. This is for immediate hire! Corporate Executives partners with Fortune 500 companies by offering exceptional service to our clients and customers in the retail industry.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic customer service trainers with 1-2 years experience working with customers who are able to successfully answer questions or concerns about services and products. The ideal candidate is able to interact with a massive amount of foot traffic per day while building rapport with customers and recommending products on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will also be able to lead other by example, offer support and mentor ship to trainees and continue to grow professionally.
We truly believe the employee should be able to be at the center of the business. Here at our company, you are able to participate in a fun working atmosphere geared toward team activities, competitions, employee appreciation days and cultivating new friendships with the people we employ here in and around Memphis, TN
- Competitive Salary (depending on qualifications)
- Paid training
- Career Advancement
- Community involvement
- Research, engage and identify outcomes and provide product recommendations to enhance the entertainment experience
- Drive to the individually compete (and win!) while still being a fanatic team player
- Maintain positive, professional and empathetic costumer-focused approach
- Interact with all types of costumers and provide the best resolutions
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- 1-2 years of costumer service/sales experience
- Ability to interact with all the types of costumers and provide the best resolutions
- Able to work in teams, be open and receptive to coaching and feedback
- Can work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Mentor ship and Leadership abilities
Our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty, and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. All applicants must be able to pass a background check.
The Next Step:
If you feel that you are ready to take the next step in your career and that you are that dynamic individual who is ready to make a difference in the world around you, please apply with us today! A member of our talent acquisition team will review your application. Please make sure that your contact information is up to date, and if you are chosen as a qualified candidate, you will be contacted within 48 hours. Thank you!
About Corporate Executives
What is our company culture? We believe our company culture represents who we are, how we act, and what we stand for as a team. We find these standards at Corporate Executives invaluable as our business continues to grow. Why? As a business we only expect to grow by consistently bringing increasingly more value to the marketplace. In order to accomplish this we strive everyday to serve more people and to bring a higher quality product to our clients. The increasing depth and quality of our work is derived from the cultural values we hold as a team. We believe the these values are the moral & ethical compass that points us in the right direction and guides our actions.