Administrative Assistant - Insurance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local Employee Benefits Specialist agency is seeking an outgoing, customer-focused, detailed oriented Full Time Administrative Assistant Insurance Specialist to assist our growing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality customer service for facilitating and processing enrollments, terminations and employee changes for our group clients by utilizing various carrier systems.
- Create benefit proposals for existing and new group clients.
- Monitor and maintain internal ticket system to include responding quickly, clearly and accurately to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, administrators and carrier through outbound and inbound calls.
- Enter policy and demographic information into our internal database client system.
- Create and update online benefit client portal.
- All other duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Energetic, Enthusiastic Individual willing to speak to clients, vendors and carriers on a daily basis.
- Advanced skills in MS Suite to include exceptional Excel skills.
- Experience in a healthcare or insurance customer service environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in an independent work environment.
- Ability to demonstrate high level critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Corporate Coverage LLC
Get fresh Employee Benefit Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.