Customer Service & Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Are you looking for a fast-paced job that will allow you to utilize your superior customer service skills in a rewarding environment?
We would love for you to become a respected member of our sales and customer service team! As a valued customer service representative, you will be the first line of communication for our customers and will become the trusted face of our consulting firm.
Earn monetary rewards and prizes as you help drive yourself and your team to successfully meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. Experience the excitement of fostering team unity as you work closely with management and fellow employees to nurture trust and build rapport with our customers.
- Learn to interact and build relationships with customers face to face!
- Resolve complaints and customer problems in an efficient and friendly manner with the primary goal of satisfying their needs and continuing to earn their business.
- Handle basic sales on a daily basis.
- Update customer databases, including contact details, past complaints and resolutions.
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual goals for sales targets, customer satisfaction, and retention.
- Analyze and set personal and departmental performance goals designed to improve customer satisfaction. Assist management in coming up with attractive incentives and rewards for superior performance.
- Participate in daily interdepartmental meetings and prepare to report on any customer issues that came up during the week and how they were resolved.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to speak with customers directly
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to resolve conflict and de-escalate tense situations
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Build strong relationships with customers
Growth and Opportunity:
Corporate Concepts Consulting is interviewing for a Customer Service and Sales Representative who is interested in personal and professional growth. We believe in growing our team from the ground up with hands-on training and developing from one on one coaching.
To get to know our team and learn more about us, visit our website at corporateconceptsconsulting.com!