Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep (Not a Call Center)
At Corporate Concepts, we are committed to training our team and helping them advance as far as they want to go in their careers. We are dedicated to our clients and employees by representing them with the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
As an Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Rep you will:
- Learn our system of sales, marketing, customer acquisition, and customer retention
- Develop personally and professional
- Background in: customer service, retail, restaurant, hospitality, sales, or marketing
- Degree preferred not required
- Willing to learn and adapt
- Upbeat and positive demeanor
- Technical and digital skills
- Will work hard and play hard!
What Corporate Concepts provides:
Challenges: Daily challenges, training sessions, and mentorship allows us to maintain a competitive environment. Our team members look forward to the opportunity to compete to be the best in sales, quality and customer satisfaction.
Evolution: The ability to grow and evolve in any industry. The sales industry is constantly evolving and changing. We invest in each team member by providing them with ongoing and in-depth sales training and coaching.
Creativity: We're constantly developing new businesses opportunities by staying ahead of trends and opportunities.
Support: We understand that every player needs support from the top down. We schedule time each day for every member to meet with a member of our executive for a quick check-in.