This position will maintain level funded plan coordination with the carriers and the accounting department. This position will also be responsible for processing and posting aggregate reporting for the clients and carriers as well as filing all traditional aggregate claims. This position will be crossed trained with the Specific Loss Coordinator.
Responsibilities will included but not limited to:
- Update contract ledgers with monthly/daily deposits and any check cycle information for the day.
- Generate monthly aggregate reporting for clients and carriers.
- Set up stop loss contract information in claims payment system and manage the filing and receipt of endorsed contracts.
- Generate and file requests for reimbursement at an aggregate level for all traditional and level funded clients as needed.
- Process and balance any reimbursements received, follow up with stop loss carriers as needed to ensure all funds requested are received.
- Prepare materials for all carrier audit requests and maintain internal audit records for reference.
- File potential notifications to the carrier for all potential high claimants based on carrier guidelines.
- Cross train with the Specific Loss Coordinator to assist during high volume months and as back up for time off.