Full Time Customer Service & Call Center
- Posted: 20 days ago
Start a Rewarding Career with Corporate America Family Credit Union (CAFCU)!
Our Member Center Specialists are the first point of contact for our members. In our fast-paced call center, you serve a critical role in our member experience and act as the voice of CAFCU. You'll assist with member questions about accounts, loans, online banking and more. You'll provide excellent service to ensure each and every member is extremely satisfied with their interaction. Successful candidates have a genuine interest in helping people and finding solutions to their needs.
We're the Total Package:
With CAFCU, you'll enjoy an awesome culture that includes a positive work environment, excellent benefits, competitive pay, and working for a company that believes in developing employees to their fullest potential.
Check out these benefits that have been designed with you and your family in mind:
- Multiple plan options for medical and dental insurance along with optional vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, wellness reimbursements, and an employee assistance program
- Time for rest and relaxation with 11 paid holidays and generous PTO
- A 401k with company matching
- A generous employee referral program
- And more!
What makes you a great fit?
- You are a goals-driven, people person
- You have professional phone manners when interacting with our members
- You are a good listener who can identify and evaluate members' financial needs and recommend the appropriate product solutions and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in customer service, retail, contact center, hospitality, sales or related is preferred and/or 2 years credit union experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work at a desk and talk on the phone for extended periods of time, reasonable accommodations will be made
- Basic math skills, strong computer knowledge and advanced typing skills
- Ability to work 40 hours per week during the following hours:
- Monday - Friday: 10:45am to 7:15pm
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Corporate America Family Credit Union
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?