Our Project Controls will provide administrative support in a variety of routine processes and office support functions. You'll provide support to perform assessments of functions and processes related to reporting systems, such as Integrated Planning, Accountability, and Budgeting System (IPABS), Project Assessment and Reporting System (PARS), Hanford Contract Alignment Board (HCAB), Budget Formulation, as well as associated corrective actions.
As our Project Controls, you should be able to independently perform multiple tasks with dynamic priorities and have knowledge of Hanford mission support activities and familiarity with the Hanford Site mission, activities and priorities.
- Assist Senior Consultant(s).
- Participate in weekly interface meeting with AMMS Task Monitor to review progress and/or discuss potential realignment of efforts and priorities where required.Support quarterly HQ performance reviews, annual briefing to Regulators, RL Quarterly FPD and Contractor Quarterly Reviews, AMMS Monthly Project Performance Report, Ad Hoc requests from RL management and HQ, and the collating, review, and provision to HQ of Operations Activities information.
- Support Budget Formulation, Planning and MINSAFE reviews, updates to Mission Support Contract Contract Baseline Alignment Guidance (CBAG).
- Support AMMS Requests for Management Approval (RMAs), and performance and funding analysis for Mission Support Contract Site Wide Services and RL Directed Contracts, GSSC, and Service Assessments.
- Support AMMS in maintaining a life-cycle Work Breakdown Structure for the AMMS portfolio.
- Support the processes involved with the extraction and import of MII Cost Estimating data to Primavera, along with the associated quality control and merging planning and performance data, as well as monthly Earned Value Management System data. Additional database support may be required for supporting improvements to the Primavera platform for Global RL code updates, inclusion of waste information, etc.
- Support analyses over the course of the period of performance, including consolidation of data, analysis of performance data, trending, variance analysis, etc. on a schedule determined to satisfy the needs of a AMMS customer/stakeholder.
- Support AMMS in development, configuration control, and distribution of communication artifacts, including wall charts, portals and databases associated with requirements, progress, etc.
- Support coordination and internal interface of requested information to support audits of Environmental Liabilities.
- Support RL in responding to DOE-Headquarters (HQ) requests and other reviews, such as External Independent Reviews (EIRs) and Internal Project Reviews (IPRs)
- Support independent project assessments or other reviews to enable AMMS and/or other RL leaders to arrive at comprehensive, defensible, and credible determinations about project progress, potential impediments to progress, and recommendations for either improvement or additional review.
- Provide cross-functional support in areas of budget formulation and planning, fiscal year execution, Integrated Priority List development and the related briefing material or responses to Headquarters, Regulator, or other inquiries.
- Utilize RL process documentation requirements, including Richland Integrated Management Systems (RIMS) procedures, Government Accountability Office (GAO) requirements, desktop guides, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field of study or relevant work experience, In lieu of degree, relevant work experience may be substituted on a year for year basis.
- 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Budgeting, Cost & Schedule Estimating, Contract and Baseline Performance processes.
- Experience in Resource Planning & Allocation and Business Management Practices.
- Experience in analysis, tracking, monitoring, assessment, review and coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Proficiency with reporting systems such as IPABS, PARS, and HCAB.
- Experience in program and project management practices, policies, and procedures.
- Experience in program and project Risk Identification, Mitigation and Management.
- Experience in estimating and scheduling practices and tools such as P6.
- Experience in oversight of contractor baseline planning, including scope definition, schedules, cost estimates, performance reporting, and earned value analysis.
- Proficiency in review of change packages, evaluation of cost estimates and assessment of supporting back-up documentation.
- Proficiency with contractor performance evaluation including verification of scope completion, schedule variance analysis, and cost variance analysis.
- Must be able to maintain security clearance (U.S. Citizenship required).
Corporate Allocation Services is a ISO 9001:2008 Certified company with over 150 employees in eleven states at multiple project locations in support of the following:
- Department of Defense
- Department of Energy
- Department of the Interior
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Department of Justice
- Department of Transportation
To be considered for this position, all applicants must apply on the company website, https://katmaicorp.com/life-at-katmai/
We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Preference will be given to Ouzinkie Shareholders, Spouses of Shareholders, and Descendants of Shareholders in accordance with Title 43 U.S. Code 1626(g) and Title 42 U.S. Code 2000e - 2(i).
Executive Order 11246, as amended, protects applicants and employees from discrimination based on inquiring about, disclosing, or discussing their compensation or the compensation of other applicants or employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/FrUjevEY7z
EEO Supplement Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/pzpazUDsKb
Pay Transparency Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/XP6htB3UCc
Right to Work Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/KGGBPdDBaV
Right to Work Poster (Spanish): https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/vUsEZp98X4
E-Verify Poster: https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/ZnhZwl4XK1
E-Verify Poster (Spanish): https://katmai.egnyte.com/dl/HFEbHdtz1e