This position is an Ability One contract that requires most of the work hours are performed by employees with disabilities. Due to program requirements, this particular position needs to be filled by a person meeting the Ability One criteria.
This company serves to help people with disabilities find meaningful employment through multiple business service lines located in 14 states and internationally. They offer a competitive compensation package that includes robust benefit options. The companies mission is "Helping people throughout life’s journey." This company has a team of dedicated professionals that support our vision of being a trusted partner for improving the quality of life in the communities we serve. GCE is a "Top 25" non-profit provider under the AbilityOne® Program.
The Training Specialist I will implement, administer, and evaluate training and technical assistance activities for assigned contracts. The position possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments as related to Electronic Health Record (EHR) training. May evaluates performance results and recommend changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
Degree Requirement: HS Diploma. College degree preferred. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- One (1) year of specialized experience in supporting CIS training, tools, software installs and upgrades; preparing classrooms, facilities, and necessary equipment for classes or supported EHR efforts. Delivering classroom Instructor Led Training (ILT), one-on-one, and Structured On-the-Job Training (SOJT).
- Experience training Medical Health System (MHS) personnel on CIS is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must be capable of providing formal and informal implementation guidance, integration, and change management support tasks (on the job training, formal and informal classroom and over the shoulder training) in a dynamic and interpersonal setting to support functional users (medical and dental providers) requiring assistance in implementing, using, and integrating CIS and it’s increments into the military medical clinical business process.
- Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
- Strong interpersonal skills in customer liaison role.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English and English medical terminology.
- Cerner certification or experience preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
- U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.