Corporate Account Management - Beef/Restaurant Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manage the customer/sales relationship for a strategic Corporate Account in the Top 100 of National Restaurant Chains. Focus on a dedicated customer base by fostering the existing base of business while exploring new business opportunities within this customer. Develop multi-level and cross functional relationships within the specific chain contributing significantly to Birchwood Food’s overall growth.
• Management of a large national Corporate restaurant chain that has restaurants in all 50 states.
• Establish and expand key long-term relationships with corporate personnel while developing new opportunities.
• Analyze and understand market trends to develop insights and strategies.
• Lead cross-functional teams and resources to achieve goals and objectives. Manage the long-term selling process.
• Ability to work independently to establish key relationships to meet business requirements.
• Champion the customer by closely monitoring their needs and perspectives and use these insights to the benefit the company
• Strong working knowledge of production and operational practices within the meat industry, with a focus on the fully cooked meat products.
• Understanding of production and sales performance metrics
• 3-5 years prior Strategic or National Account Sales Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent work experience
• Experienced in selling to large corporate Restaurant chains
• Sales in the Beef, poultry, pork or other meat industry
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Proficient Computer Skills
• Ability to travel as needed
Corporate & Technical Recruiters, Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome benefits, stable and excellent growth potential
BusinessView all jobs at Corporate & Technical Recruiters, Inc.