A substance abuse treatment facility located in Fresh Meadows, Queens New York is seeking full time, part time and per diem RN's. The RN assist the Registered Nurse in the delivery of nursing care and assist in patient teaching assignments. Positions available for evening and night tours. 7 hour and 12-hour shifts available.
The Registered Nurse will be responsible for delivery of patient care in the Chemical Dependency Unit through the nursing process. Also directs and guides patient teaching and activities of ancillary personnel while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Will act as and perform as charge nurse duties when necessary, other duties as assigned.
· Graduate from an approved School of Nursing. Degree preferred and/or equivalent in formal education and/or courses related to addiction medicine.
· A minimum of one year in medical/surgical nursing.
· Mental Health or Substance Abuse Facility experience preferred.
· Must be computer literate.
· Prior experience with Electronic Medical Records (ECR).
· Licensed by the State of New York as a Registered Nurse.
· Certification in CPR.
Benefits offered through 1199 and may include full coverage, based on hours worked/salary, as well as tuition reimbursement, child camp reimbursement, and other 1199 Benefits. All applicants being considered for the position will be required to complete an employee physical, fingerprinting, clear Child Registry through the Justice Center and have favorable references.
Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network
Why Work Here?
Great company with great benefits!
New York, NY