Customer Service Representatives wanted
Busy Call Centers in the Ocean & Monmouth County needs multiple Customer Service Representatives for their expanding organization. Qualified candidates must have 2 years of solid customer service experience in a call center or similar customer service environment.
Day shift, Evening Shifts and Swing Shifts available!
You will provide outstanding customer service, problem resolution and request processing for clients through inbound calls in a call center environment. Will professionally engage with clients to fulfill their requests in a timely and customer-friendly manner and accurately document all interactions into company’s database.
- High school education or equivalent and two years of experience within a call center or customer service environment. (Experience in the healthcare industry especially with a health benefits company a plus.)
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive.
- Takes initiative, with strong attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills including active listening.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Effectively navigate systems to lookup existing client information in our databases.
- Uses written communication skills to record inquiry information and activity into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ability to multi-task, this includes knowledge (will be trained) of multiple plans and different levels of benefits within each plan.
- Foster a strong, professional and positive communication with all peers, clients and their employees.
- Punctual with strong time management skills and work ethics.
- Bi-lingual/Spanish speaking a plus
- Must be able to adhere to a high level of security standards in accordance with Company ISO policies and practices.
For more information call or Text "CSR19" to 732-961-8200!!