Due to the enormous growth during the last few years, a recognized manufacturing company in the Monroe Township Area is actively seeking a Forklift Driver. This person will work the first shift and this is a temp-perm position for the right person.
• Operates order picker and reach truck forklift in and around warehouse
• Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment
• Wraps order on pallet for shipment
• Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
• Place shipments on racking systems
• Cleaning up debris on warehouse floor
• Standing with walking is required for most of the shift
• Push and pulling pallets and lifting products is required
• Physical strength to handle up to 25-pound object, frequently. Some items weighing up to 40 lbs.
• GED or high school diploma.
• Problem solving skills
• 1 or 2 years of previous experience operating a forklift. Manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Team player
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus