- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions is looking for someone who is experienced with program installation, maintenance, and technical support. Please read the job duties below, and if you feel you are the ONE please submit your resume ASAP!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: PLEASE READ ALL!!
· Sell to multiple clients in a commercial laundry washing and drying industrial setting
· Ample knowledge of, and interest in, the respective equipment, service, maintenance of all machines, troubleshooting, chemical contact and many other procedures.
·Installing and servicing equipment, including mechanical dishwashing and garment processing machine for customers.
· Communicate with clients in a positive way, every day and at all times have a high level of context, relationship and communication with the client.
· Manage work order work processes and be able to complete it safely on time and with excellent finish.
· Assist with all volume and profit results from year to year, Have the ability to retain customers and provide excellent customer service.
· Knowledge of all safety and regulatory requirements in areas and departments of work that affect our on-site mechanical washer, dryers and laundry areas.
· Establish, build and cultivate relationships with clients when appropriate and necessary so that you have a clear path to resolve any type of problem as soon as possible as established by the client, and further develop the business.
· Accommodate various and very competitive environments, commercial and industrial and external clients, locally and regionally.
· Provide training to others as needed.
· Experience traveling within a 40+-mile radius of Washington, DC. and surroundings.
· Must be motivated and able to work independently
· Experienced working with commercial dishwashers and commercial laundry equipment, industrial dryers, hand tools, electrical systems, and plumbing.
· Expertise in chemical dispensing pumps and Commercial mechanical warewash equipment.
· Knowledge of appropriate tools, data, implements and laundry equipment's.
· Experience working with laptop and tablet technology to include but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and mechanical warewash and on-premise laundry program controllers/programing.
· Bi-Lingual desired but not required.
- Lift, push, pull, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Climb up and down a vertical ladder.
- Climb up and down stairs.
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
Real EstateView all jobs at Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Installation Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.