Recruiting Specialist (contract)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our customer located in Lapeer is looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our team! This is intended to be a 6 month contract position. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the HR department, handling internal staffing needs and perfecting the onboarding process!
Compensation will be based on experience. You should anticipate to work out of Lapeer, with the potential to also work remote.
- Assist with recruiting and hiring efforts
- Maintain personnel records, in compliance with HR regulations
- Compile reports from personnel databases
- Handle onboarding of new employees
- Review and update HR information system records
- Enforce company policies, rules and regulations
- Communicate all relevant information to employees and job applicants
- Previous experience in Human Resources
- General knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
Get fresh Recruiting Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.