Are you self -directed? Are you mindful and able to keep on task with little direction even in an environment with changing priorities? Are you able to bond with coworkers for the greater good and ensure that production goals are met? If you have a strong work ethic and want to start a possible career path, we might just have the opportunity for you. If you can meet the expectations below, we would like to speak with you today about this existing position.
This is a Direct- Hire position!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support of quality improvement programms and monitoring of product quality and reject rate: Error analysis, Continuous Improvement Process (QCIP), tracking of corrective and improvement actions.
• Creation and implementation of local BU quality standards in coordination with BU Production Quality (quality work instructions, border line catalog, etc.).
• Support of production team in all quality related questions on a daily basis by onsite presence of shopfloor.
• Training of production team in quality related questions, i.e. use of SAP QM, work instructions, quality phylosophy, etc.
• Support of customer audits for the Business Unit and execution of correlated actions.
• To lead 8D process in case of customer complaints in BU plant, to provide the related 8D report to Customer Quality Engineer including customer portals.
• Reporting of key figures of BU Production Quality. • Carrying out audits in the BU of plant (layered audits, process audits, 5S audits, etc.).
• Support in PFMEA.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Competences: Knowledge of production process of the BU. knowledge of product function of the BU parts.
• Remark: The function of Production Quality Engineer can be fulfilled also in person by the Customer Quality Engineer.
Completed degree (Bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering or Production Technology. At least 2 years of professional experience in the automotive industry or in metal processing in a similar position or equivalent combination of education and experience.
A Cornerstone Staffing Recruitment Professional is available today to assist in applying for this fantastic opportunity. Call us at (510) 490-9022 and ask for Nhi.