IT Support Specialist -L1
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love helping people and solving people's IT issues? Love helping businesses set goals and then seeing them achieve those goals to grow?
I would love to talk with you then!! We are looking for someone who has basic knowledge in the IT world also knowledge to help a business grow using IT technology and also when they need help you are willing to walk them through a process to help things run smoothly again.
Some more details about the position and who we are looking for.....
• First and foremost, the ability to always deliver great customer service and the desire to help others.
• Great communication skills both verbal and written while being patient and calm in the face of chaos or frustrations
• The ability to explain complicated items in a way your grandmother can understand
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and are good at logic puzzles
• At least two years working in the IT field or an equivalent Degree in the computer field and a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications
• A decent understanding of networking services and equipment such as TCP/IP, DNS, WiFi, Routers/Firewalls, Switches, etc.
• Basic understanding of Network Domains, Active Directory and Security Software
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
AddressGrand Blanc, MI
TechnologyView all jobs at Cornerstone Staffing Solutions
Get fresh HELP DESK Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.