- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Second shift Forklift Operator Stand Up Reach Driver and Cherry Pickers -Seeking Multiple Experienced Forklift Operators for a growing shoe distribution company. Must have at least 3 months experience. This is a great position for individuals who are looking for an opportunity to growth within a company and who have great attendance.
Reach Operator Position Responsibilities:
- Pick, put away, consolidate, stack and stage products and materials using forklift.
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments and record indirect time in a timely manner
- Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
- Assists with physical inventories ensuring proper stock rotation
- Communicate problems, concerns and ideas to management. Identify process improvements.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Operate stand up forklift
2nd / $18.25 3pm- 11:30 pm
Cornerstone Staffing SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Weekly pay, caring Staff,
Transportation and Storage