Customer Service Representative
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. Baltimore, MD
- Expired: March 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative Servicing customers and providing phone support, often by accessing different systems. Contacts with customers are accomplished in both an inbound (call queuing) and outbound (predictive dialer) call center environment. Must be able to train onsite for a minimum of 6 weeks and then possibly convert to work from home.RESPONSIBILITIES 1.
Confers with customers either by specific scripts (outbound) or to assist the customer with answers to their questions using client systems and knowledge base for inbound projects. In all cases, the phone agent will follow management guidelines.2. Works with multiple client-specific strategies for servicing accounts.
3. Works with multiple client CRM systems and knowledge base systems. 4.
In some cases, may provide email and or live chat support. 5. Complies with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
6. Refers problematic customer calls to management when necessary. 7.
Performs other clerical duties as needed. EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION 1. Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
2. A college degree or some college is preferred. 3.
Experience in customer service and/or the client specific industries of healthcare and/or higher education are preferred. SKILLS AND ABILITIES 1. Strong written and oral communication skills.
2. Must be able to type faster than 25 words per minute.3. Skills and knowledge of Outlook, MS Word and Excel are highly preferred.
Keyboard skills are necessary in order to quickly and accurately document customer accounts when any action is taken. 4. Excellent telephone customer service skills are required.
5. Ability to adapt to new situations quickly. Answer calls from students regarding their college accounts.
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc.