Customer Support Representative Responsibilities:
• Communicate with patient/authorized representative on eligibility status
• Interact with key stakeholders within the Contact Center
• Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information
• Explain programs and services to patients, authorized representatives
• Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives,and caregivers.
• Perform administrative tasks to move enrollment applications through the process.
• Assist patients with program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
• Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned program(s).
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
Customer Support Representative PreferredEducation and Experience:
• High School Degree or technical school training in a related field
• One (1) year of customer service, Administrative or Data Entry experience
If you are ready to become apart of this exciting customer first healthcare program , contact our team today via text at 732-961-8200. Text "CSRnow" for more information.