Seeking strong Customer Service and Data Processor candidates for a 3 month project in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Our client is building a strong CSR team to support their ground breaking health benefit program. Top candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, high attention to detail, and provide empathetic service to their clients.
• Communicate with patient/authorized representative on eligibility based on PAP criteria and healthcare providers to manage expectations.
• Interact with key stakeholders within the Contact Center and Specialty Pharmacy.
• Contact patient/authorized representative to determine supplementary information needed tin enroll into PAP program.
* Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
* File and maintain records.
* Enroll individuals to participate in programs and notify them of their acceptance.
• Explain PAP program and services to patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers and physician’s office staff.
• Respond to program inquiries from patients, authorized representatives, healthcare providers, patient advocates and caregivers.
• Perform administrative tasks to move enrollment applications through the process.
• Assist patients with PAP program enrollment by verifying the pre-screening and qualifying tasks.
• Alert the patient of incoming shipments, and approvals; make outbound delivery calls to schedule shipments.
• Assist patients in securing financial assistance via available sources, as needed.
• Perform patient level benefits verification as applicable for all major medical and pharmacy benefit plans, as needed.
• Coordinate prior authorizations based on payer guidelines and in compliance with law, regulation or guidance, as needed.
• Report adverse events/product complaint inquires received in accordance with standard operating procedures and current good manufacturer practices.
• Execute day-to-day operations specific to the assigned program(s).
• Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two (2) years of work experience in a customer service or customer focused role
• One (1) year of work experience in a Contact Center environment.
• Experience with insurance and benefit investigations; knowledge of U.S. Private and Government payers
• Must have proven ability to provide consistently high-quality of service
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
• Balance multiple priorities to meet expected response deadlines
• Adaptable, flexible and readily adjust to changing situations
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
• Ability to comprehend and apply basic math principles
• Ability to apply logical thinking when evaluating practical problems
• Ability to present information and respond to questions from stakeholders
• Ability to interact with a diverse group
• Ability to listen and demonstrate a high degree of empathy
• Demonstrated computer skills includes Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Display tact and diplomacy in response to unfavorable or negative situations
• Demonstrated sensitivity and understanding when speaking with customers
• Demonstrated passion for speaking with people in an outgoing way