Kalkaska manufacturer founded over 40 years ago supplying the automotive, aerospace and heavy truck industries with highly engineered and machined products is seeking a Shift Supervisor to supervise team leads and associates, drive quality, provide mentoring and promote safety. 2nd shift schedule is 4:30p-3:00a and pay starts at $16.00 per hour. Candidates with some mechanical or construction aptitude is preferred and manufacturing experience is necessary with preference given to applicants with machine operating, supervisory and quality experience. 401K and 100% premium paid health insurance offered and company is employee owned (ESOP) so every employee has a vested interest in the success of this high volume and precision engineered company.
- Machine operation experience or a manufacturing background with demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma
- Excellent work history
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Meet or exceed operational goals
- Assign team leads responsibilities
- Establish clear goals
- Generate solutions for operational performance improvements
- Work weekends as required
- Use computers to maintain records and send email
- Oversee production inputs in Esti-Track
- Manage production personnel regarding staffing level requests, scheduling, overtime, training, and obtaining and retaining the right person for the job
- Monitor and manage delivery performance, along with Plant Manager, daily
- Define and recommend objectives in department for continuous improvement
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram