- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have an eye for talent? Are you great with people? Then we want you!
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. is now seeking a Recruiter in our Mansquan, NJ office! This is an in-office role, where you’ll have the strong advantage of personal interaction amongst team members and clients.
RECRUITER – DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary function of the Recruiter is to source, recruit, acquire, and place top-notch talent across our diverse client base. Involvement throughout every stage of the recruiting process is vital to success in this role.
- Collaborate with clients, and internal staff, to confirm hiring needs and requirements.
- Build creative job postings and publish to major job boards/social media sites.
- Utilize recruiting techniques, social networking, and other sourcing tools to identify candidates.
- Conduct interviews with candidates, as to measure their skills against the requirements of open requisitions.
- Present qualified candidates to respective hiring managers, and answer follow-up questions from both parties as they arise.
- Process and track applicant job submissions.
- Manage recruitment databases and advertising budgets.
- Collaborate with teammates to effectively implement hiring techniques and recruiting strategies.
- Follow clear goals and benchmarks for the recruitment team.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- Experience in the staffing industry and/or agency recruiting experience is a HUGE plus!
- Results-focused, team-oriented and nerves of steel work ethic.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of online recruiting techniques, social networking, and other sourcing tools
- Experience with an ATS, LinkedIn, and Job Boards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
EDUCATION & ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent time management, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions - Corporate Recruitment
2517 NJ-35 suite b-104Manasquan, NJ
Get fresh Staffing Recruiters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.