We are an Employee Owned Company. A respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years, Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network has been helping people change their lives by providing them with the tools for a healthy, happy and drug-free existence.
Our inpatient chemical dependency treatment program is currently seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse to work the following schedule:
Week One: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 11pm - 7:30am
Week Two: Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday 11pm - 7:30am
In addition we are seeking part time and per diem RN's, schedule varies.
· Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
· Current NYS RN License.
· Degree preferred and/or equivalent in formal education and or courses related to addiction medicine.
· CPR and First Aid Certification required.
· Professional experience in behavioral health preferred.
· Prior experience with electronic medical records preferred.
401k and ESOP benefits available for qualified employees including per diem.
Cornerstone is an Equal Opportunity Employer.