Entry Level - Become A Life Insurance Agent - 70k-100k+1st Yr (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our agency is looking for entry-level life insurance agents that are willing to get licensed this week! We train all our new agents to sell an average of $1,700+ a week. Our agents make anywhere from $70,000-$100,000+ first year.
- Inbound lead system
- Flexible/Remote schedule
- Good 1 on 1 training and virtual weekly training
- Make $70,000 - $100,000+ first year
- Amazing community of agents
- Great leadership & like minded people
- Good communication skills
- Good sellings skills
- Ability to use the internet & make dials
- Basic phone skills
- Friendly, encouraging & positive personality
If you are self-motivated, hardworking, and willing to learn how to make over $100,000+ a year please submit your application today. Apply now today!
Agents at our agency make between $70,000-$100,000+ first year on commission. We provide some of the best training in the United States when it comes to selling life insurance. Our position is a 1099 position so that your schedule remains flexible & remote.
Powered by JazzHR
Cornerstone Protection Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Cornerstone Protection Group