Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Cornerstone Medical Little Elm, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Vocational Nurses - LVN' s
Contract w/possibility of Contract to Hire based on performance
Little Elm, TX
CornerStone Medical is looking for dedicated Certified Medical Assistants - LVN' s for a Primary Care clinic in Little Elm, TX. The ideal candidate is punctual, dependable, detail oriented and can work effectively in a team environment. Contract to hire.
Responsibilities of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
-this role functions in a dual clinical and clerical capacity within the outpatient practice setting.
-When performing clinical duties, this role functions under the clinical supervision of the provider in physician practice or clinic setting, assisting in the preparation and delivery of ambulatory patient care as directed by the provider(s) and other licensed clinical personnel.
-Clinical duties are skillfully and consistently performed per established clinical policy and procedure.
- Clerical duties are performed under the direct supervision of the practice manager or supervisor, including assisting with the overall management of daily patient flow: greeting patients, patient check-in procedures, scheduling appointments and referrals, promptly managing phone calls, and patient check-out procedures.
-Data entry skills are required of all aspects of this role, as each patient encounter is entered into an electronic medical record (EMR).
Qualifications of the Licensed Vocational Nurse:
- Either a Nurse License or Graduate from an accredited school
- 1 year of primary care office pediatric experience required
- New Grads are welcome in offices with preceptors or in offices where a preceptor arrangement has been made
- National certification preferred
- Current CPR certification
Must pass criminal background check and drug test
Current immunizations required
quick apply online first then text Andrew Austin at (972) 544-5507
Cornerstone MedicalWhy Work Here?
We specialize in hiring Full time, Contract, Contract to hire & PRN Healthcare Professionals for medical facilities in Texas.
At CornerStone Medical we understand that Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals are working hard to ensure their patients are receiving top notch care. That is why we will work tirelessly to match our Healthcare Professionals with the best career opportunities and highest pay available. We specialize in hiring Full time, Contract, Contract to hire and PRN Healthcare Professionals.
AddressLittle Elm, TX