CornerStone Medical is looking for a skilled Certified Medical Assistant for a busy nephrology group with locations throughout DFW. The CMA will float between clinics in the Denton, Lewisville, Flower Mound and Keller area. The Certified Medical Assistant is responsible for the delivery of patient care that promotes the safety and well being of all patients. This is a 90 day temp to perm assignment
Responsibilities of the Certified Medical Assistant:
- Performs general patient care by following established standards and procedures.
- Greets and prepares patients for the health care provider.
- Ensuring patient treatments do not run behind.
- Schedule patients, record pertinent SOAP notes, perform treatments, and hands on therapies for patients
- Documents patient plan(s) of care, tests and examination results in the medical record as directed by the provider.
- Communicates with patients regarding test results and plan of care by phone or mail as directed by physician.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
- 1-2 years of Medical Assistant experience
- Strong Medical Terminology
- Strong Communicating Skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Reliable Transportation