A Senior Living Facility in Doube Oak is looking for experienced, passionate Caregivers for seniors in our Residential Assisted Living and Memory Care community.Located in Double Oak (near Flower Mound), TX.
As a Caregiver you will provide compassionate care to our Residents by:
• Assisting with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, toileting, and others as assigned)
• Assisting with ambulation and transferring when needed
• Promoting independence, personal dignity, autonomy, and privacy while caring for each Resident
• Preparing meals
• Medication administration
• Completing continuing education to meet requirements for licensure
• Engaging with resident’ s during recreational activities
• Following kitchen and food storage guidelines
• Assisting with additional duties as assigned
Candidates for these positions must:
• Have experience with dementia care.
• Have a passion for working with seniors.
• Be able to lift, carry, push and pull 50 pounds.
• Clear a criminal background check.
• Clear a drug screen.
• Have reliable transportation to work each shift.
• Have a current TB test (or be willing to get one)
• Language: Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
It is not required to be a CNA (Certified Nursing Aide) to apply for this position.
Part-time hours may vary from week to week with a minimum of 24-37 hours per week.
1:)6: 30 A - 2: 30 P(Days will vary)
• Memory Care/Assisted Living: 2-3 years
Quick Apply On line or Call Andrew at 972-534-0020 ext 107
text Andrew at 972-435-6305
Why Work Here?At CornerStone Medical we understand that Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals are working hard to ensure their patients are receiving top notch care. That is why we will work tirelessly to match our Healthcare Professionals with the best career opportunities and highest pay available. We specialize in hiring Full time, Contract, Contract to hire and PRN Healthcare Professionals.
We specialize in hiring Full time, Contract, Contract to hire & PRN Healthcare Professionals for medical facilities in Texas.