Administrative Team Assistant
Cornerstone Hospice Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cornerstone Hospice is searching for a detailed oriented Administrative Team Assistant to support the patient care team for the Orlando office. Bilingual (English/Spanish) a Plus!
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answers phone professionally and promptly. Screens, directs and routes phone calls, relaying messages to appropriate Cornerstone staff.
- Researches and tracks missing admission charts, missing admission documents and incomplete documents and notifies staff for completion.
- Notifies Admission Manager or Supervisor or designee when staff do not respond to requests to provide missing admission charts, missing admission documents, or to complete documents in established time frame.
- Orders office supplies for Clinicians and Admit RN’s.
- Maintains and monitors Admission service area, and Patient Family Handbook and orders as needed.
- Prepares letters, documents and memos and makes telephone calls as directed.
- Take accurate minutes of meeting
- Generates reports as needed for the department
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and through the review of professional publications
- Handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Develop and update administrative systems and make them more efficient
- Assist facility coordinator, clinicians and admission nurses with clerical duties as assigned.
- Assist facility coordinator with payor source confirmation within facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma.
- Minimum two years of clerical or receptionist experience, preferably in health care field.
- Good telephone skills.
- Intermediate level computer skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate skills for communicating, especially by phone with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
- Competitive Compensation,
- Full benefits package,
- 403 (b) plan match,
- Generous PTO,
- Tuition Reimbursement program, and
- Learning resources to be successful in your career, plus more!
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Cornerstone HospiceWhy Work Here?
Cornerstone Hospice - The exceptional caring hospice!
Cornerstone Health Services, Inc. is a independent, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to compassionate care for its patients throughout seven counties in Central Florida. Founded in 1984, it's our mission to make quality Hospice care available to all persons, their families, and those affected by serious illness, death and dying in our community; to advocate effectively for patients comfort, dignity and choice; and to be recognized as the leading resource in clinical, ethical, and spiritual issues of dying and grief. If you have the hospice heart, we welcome you to visit our careers page for current opportunities: https://cshospice.org/careers/
5655 South Orange Ave.Orlando, FL