Cornerstone Hospice is seeking an experienced and professional Certified Nursing Assistant to assist hospice patients and families in the achievement of physical and emotional comfort. This is a full-time position providing patient care for patients at their private homes or at Long Term Care facilities in The Villages and surrounding areas. Regular local travel within an assigned territory is required.
Schedule: Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- FL C.N.A license required.
- Valid Home Health Aide certification or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment
- Minimum six months of recent C.N.A experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to and communicate with primarily the geriatric population, and to a lesser degree the pediatric and adult.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Able to assess data reflecting the patient’s status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs.
- Valid Florida driver’s license and required auto liability insurance.
- Competitive Compensation,
- Full benefits package,
- 403 (b) plan match,
- Generous PTO,
- Tuition Reimbursement program, and
- Learning resources to be successful in your career, plus more!
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived, race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our leadership team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm
Cornerstone Hospice & Palliative CareCornerstone Hospice, a division of Cornerstone Health Services, Inc., of Florida is a independent, not-for-profit corporation dedicated to compassionate care for its patients throughout seven counties in Central Florida. Founded in 1984, it's our mission to make quality Hospice care available to all persons, their families, and those affected by serious illness, death and dying in our community; to advocate effectively for patients comfort, dignity and choice; and to be recognized as the leading resource in clinical, ethical, and spiritual issues of dying and grief. If you have the hospice heart, we welcome you to visit our careers page for current opportunities: https://cshospice.org/careers/
The Villages, FL