Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,800 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for 9 consecutive year. March 1, 2019 marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 31st year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people, and we are looking for an experienced Loan Officer Assistant, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and quality product.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible!
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, this professional will be responsible for:
- Warm welcome to Realtors and Clients
- You will need to monitor and manage work flow to ensure timely closings
- Maintain product knowledge and stay up-to-date on changes to market conditions
- Market, service, and promote the Company’s loan products
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Communicating with borrowers, processors, operations staff, title companies, Realtors, etc., in an effort to expedite mortgage process.
- Requesting and following up on required documentation from our clients.
- Disclosing and submitting loans to Operations Department – lots of attention to detail.
- Performing basic income calculations.
- Providing extraordinary customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Meeting goals set by team lead in regard to time frames - we always close our clients on time.
- Working within a data base
- Social media marketing
- Working with marketing/advertising and maintaining social media (responding to comments, posting and maintaining all social media pages)
- Normal office duties – cleaning, stocking, ordering, etc.
- Plan and set up lunch-ins, meetings, etc.
- Active NMLS # preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and customer service a must
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong computer and technology related skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be solid with income calculations
- Must be extremely organized
- DU is a plus
- Computer savvy and strong ability to pick up quickly on new systems
- Possess strong knowledge of MS Office
- Strong mortgage knowledge – ability to fill out a 1003 a big plus
- Ability to follow up with multiple prospects daily
- Able to work independently and proactively, prioritizing work load and handle multiple tasks throughout the day while keeping your cool
- Salesforce experience and knowledge on working within a database a plus
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're a part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.