Who we are…
We're looking for an Experienced Mortgage Loan Processor to join our Cornerstone Home Lending Team. Cornerstone is a top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us.
Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 8th consecutive year. March 1, 2019, marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 32nd year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
Who we are looking for…
We're looking for a Sr. Mortgage Processor with 5+ years experience to perform all the tasks necessary to process loans accurately, in compliance with the Region 12 File Flow, and within deadlines for 100% closing on time. The position is full time in our Lynnwood, Silverdale or Poulsbo locations (working remotely on a limited and exception basis). Salary is based on qualifications and the position includes incentives and full benefits. Relocation costs are not part of the job offer.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your experience in processing mortgage loans and your understanding of the residential mortgage loan process from application through selling the loan package to an investor.
· Minimum and recent 5 years as a mortgage loan processor
· A clear and proven understanding of the residential mortgage loan process from application through selling the loan package to an investor.
· Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, & VA underwriting guidelines
· Demonstrated ability to manage, organize, and control activities of a processing team that may be complex in scope
· Ability to be poised and flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize while providing regional management updates, as well as necessary escalations
· Proven ability to maintain constant communication between Loan Originator, Borrower, Realtor, Loan Closer and Underwriter.
· Proven ability and demonstrated tactics to close loans on time
· Proven ability to provide support to a team of processors while carrying a pipeline
· Strong data entry skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience using Loansoft LOS is a plus
What we offer:
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
What to do next:
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're a part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as an asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.