What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, this professional will be responsible for:
· Warm welcome to Realtors and Clients
· You will need to monitor and manage work flow to ensure timely closings
· Maintain product knowledge and stay up-to-date on changes to market conditions
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
· Communicating with borrowers, operations staff, title companies, Realtors, etc., in an effort to expedite mortgage process.
· Requesting and following up on required documentation
· Disclosing and submitting loans to Operations Department – lots of attention to detail.
· Performing basic income calculations.
· Providing extraordinary customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Meeting goals set by team lead in regards to time frames - we always close our clients on time.
· Working within a data base
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Teamwork and customer service a must
· Self-motivated and energetic
· Strong computer and technology related skills
· Professional demeanor
· Must be solid with income calculations
· Must be extremely organized
· DU experience is a must
· Computer savvy and strong ability to pick up quickly on new systems
· Possess strong knowledge of MS Office
· Strong mortgage knowledge
· Ability to follow up with multiple prospects daily
· Able to work independently and proactively, prioritizing work load and handle multiple tasks throughout the day while keeping your cool
· Salesforce experience and knowledge on working within a database a plus
What we offer: Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.
Job Type: Full-time