Solutions Team Senior Analyst
Cornerstone Home Lending Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Who we are looking for…
Cornerstone Home Lending is looking for an experienced Sr. Loan Analyst to join our growing team! The Sr. Loan Analyst is responsible for responding to questions and scenarios posed by the Operations and Sales Teams accurately and in a timely manner. Questions may come from all areas within the Region, as the Solutions Team Help Desk covers all aspects of mortgage loan origination, including post-closing issues.
What you'll need to be successful…
- With clarity, accuracy and urgency answer scenario questions through research. Electronically warehouse the communications to track, archive and report on loan scenarios which have been resolved. Assist in identifying ways to improve the support methods, as well as the needs of the Operations and Sales teams.
- Collaborate with Regional Leadership to create reports, job aids, and/or newsletters to communicate pertinent information and best practices as directed by management. Must be a skilled communicator with the ability to comprehend and communicate in detail, and must be customer service oriented with an appetite for problem solving.
- Candidates must be highly skilled in providing precise and timely income calculations.
- Expand problem solving expertise and scope of contacts with other regions to gain reputational equity which will underscore and position the Solutions Team as a viable, reliable and knowledgeable resource willing to address Sales and Operations most pressing issues.
- Become the subject matter expert for specialty loans and/or new program offerings. Processing and/or Underwriting experience is necessary. This position will require occasional processing.
- Become skilled at extracting data to perform ad-hoc queries as needed from the Regional President, Regional Management or from the Regional Executive Committee (REC). Not to include ad-hoc queries from individual sales leaders, loan officers or production support personnel.
Career Progression Benchmarks:
- Master research in loan standards
- Apprentice with the Underwriting team to hone income calculations skills as well as gain enhanced understanding of loan level financial risk
- Attend corporate training calls to keep up with current changes and requirements that may affect data being monitored
- Review and take classes offered by Mortgage Insurance Companies websites
- Reach a competency level Mortgage Coach equivalent to an LOA as well as competency in the technology listed in the qualifications below
- Proven processing expertise is a must with at least 5 years of experience
- Self- starter who can work independently, establish priorities and be a strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Outlook, LOS, Excel, and Word
- Additional experience or working knowledge and competency in the following is a plus: LoanSoft, LoanFly, Loan Standards, Sales Force, Mortgage Coach, LoanBeam use, OneNote, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Go to Meeting and RingCentral
- Good understanding of the lifecycle of a loan and CHL Region 12 File Flow loan process
Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,300 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 8th consecutive year. March 1, 2021, marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 33rd year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people, and we are looking for an experienced Senior Mortgage Loan Processor, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
What we offer:
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and potentially a performance-based bonus.
What to do next:
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you are a part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as an asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there is something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Cornerstone Home LendingWhy Work Here?
Stable company with happy team members, check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Non-bank Mortgage Lender with a reputation for on-time closings with stellar customer service.