Who we are…:
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,800 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for 9 consecutive year. March 1, 2019 marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 31st year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people, and we are looking for an experienced Social Media and Marketing Strategist, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and quality product.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible!
Who we are looking for…:
We are seeking an experienced Social Media and Marketing Strategist to support our Houston Branch.
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Develop programs/content to attract new customers, leads and to grow the branch production
- Create written and graphic content to be used on various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn) and email campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO as it relates to Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Ability to perform video production and editing projects from concept to completion
- Work with 3rd party companies to assist with both promotional and future planning of postings
- Create event specific promotional/digital material, invites, evites, social content using various online platforms
- Maintain promotional materials inventory
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or a related filed preferred
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working w/ Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.…)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of marketing analytics tools
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically
- High attention to detail, with exceptional follow-up skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Call To Action…:
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.