Who we are…
We're looking for a Senior Loan Processor to join our Priority Home Lending team, an Affiliate of Cornerstone Home Lending. Priority Home Lending, LLC is a unique mortgage lender partner with John L. Scott Real Estate. Priority Home Lending offers John L. Scott Real Estate’s clients convenient and top-notch service backed with support from one of the nation’s premier non-bank mortgage companies, Cornerstone Home Lending. Cornerstone is a top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us.
Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 8th consecutive year. March 1, 2019, marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 32nd year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
Who we are looking for…
Priority Home Lending, LLC is looking for a Senior Processor to perform all the tasks necessary to process loans accurately, in compliance with the Region 12 File Flow and within deadlines for 100% closing on time. The position is full time in our Lynnwood location with working remotely on a limited and exception basis. Salary is based on qualifications and the position includes incentives and full benefits. Relocation costs are not part of the job offer.
- 2 plus years of continuous current retail Mortgage Processing experience
- TRID knowledge required
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, & VA underwriting guidelines
- Must be able to independently calculate all types of self-employed income.
- Must be able to fund a minimum of 20 units per month while working towards the same units for the following month.
- You will need to monitor and manage work flow to ensure timely closings
- Maintain product knowledge and stay up-to-date on changes to market conditions
- Proficiency with AUS systems
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Communicate with borrowers, operations staff, title companies, Realtors, etc., to expedite mortgage process.
- Experience using LoanSoft LOS is a plus.
- Salesforce experience and knowledge on working within a database a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork and customer service a must
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong computer and technology related skills
- Able to work independently and proactively, prioritizing work load and handle multiple tasks
What we offer:
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
What to do next:
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're a part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as an asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.