They say you should never mix family and finance, but that's where we disagree. Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender, and we also work hard at creating a close-knit work-family. When you join our team, you're one of us. We put a lot of focus on cultivating a healthy and happy corporate culture -- a family you'll want to be a part of for many years to come.
What we're doing right: We have a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, and team member retention and happiness.
We're true to our word. Our brand is known for on-time closings -- a key core conviction of Cornerstone.
We're all about our customers. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 95, six points higher than all competitors!
We're all about our work-family. Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the seventh consecutive year.
We have plenty of experience and credibility. March 1, 2019, marks Cornerstone’s 32nd year in the residential lending business. We have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
What we believe in: Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference in the lives of our team members, customers, shareholders, and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,700 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions.
Who we are looking for…
This professional will assist the Loan Officer in partnering with Realtors, Builders, and other clients in securing mortgage financing. In this role, you must be technically competent and driven to help our customers. You will need to bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant's heart to this role. a, our employees share our commitment to success by:
- Delivering “lights out” service to clients, referral sources and business associates
- Building trust through integrity in everything we do
- Taking personal responsibility for high performance
Embracing diversity for growth and innovation
What you'll need to be successful - Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude.
- A warm welcome to Realtors and Clients
- You will need to monitor and manage workflow to ensure timely closings
- Maintain product knowledge and stay up-to-date on changes to market conditions
- Market, service, and promote the Company’s loan products
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
- Communicating with borrowers, processors, operations staff, title companies, Realtors, etc., in an effort to expedite the mortgage process.
- Requesting and following up on required documentation from our clients.
- Disclosing and submitting loans to Operations Department – lots of attention to detail.
- Performing basic income calculations.
- Providing extraordinary customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Meeting goals set by team lead in regards to time frames - we always close our clients on time.
- Working within a database
- Normal office duties – cleaning, stocking, ordering, etc.
- Plan and set up lunch-ins, meetings, etc.
- Active NMLS is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Strong computer and technology-related skills
- Professional demeanor
- Must be extremely organized
- DU is a plus
- Computer savvy and strong ability to pick up quickly on new systems
- Strong mortgage knowledge.
- ability to fill out a 1003 a big plus
- Ability to follow up with multiple prospects daily
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills required
- Salesforce experience and knowledge on working within a database a plus
What we offer: Cornerstone Home Lending has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.