Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,800 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for 9 consecutive year. March 1, 2019 marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 31st year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Assistant, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
Who we are looking for…
We are in the need for a Marketing Assistant to complete our team. This professional will assist in managing our online marketing programs and database; work side-by-side with our leadership team on administration items, and assist with all facets of marketing - both print and online. This person will need strong creative skills, but also very detail-oriented.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Assist in maintaining digital media and marketing promotions/ initiatives in order to keep assigned regional sales departments motivated and focused on growth.
- Assist in driving marketing programs resulting in a measurable impact on leads, revenue generation and increased market share.
- Assist in executing regional marketing campaigns targeting segments that drive lead generation, customer/ account acquisition, and pipeline growth.
- Develop strong relationships with regional staff and keep the sales team informed with project statuses.
- Maintain the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while delivering a strong range of technical and creative solutions.
- Work with creative teams, and production artists to deliver marketing materials under budget and on-time.
- Responsible for meeting all regional project deadlines and handling quick turn times with a positive attitude.
- One to two years minimum of marketing experience a must
- Mortgage industry experience a plus
- Strong creativity
- Detail oriented
- People oriented with a servant’s heart
- Ability to handle phones, multi-tasking and someone with a strong sense of urgency and pride of ownership
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.