Team Di Lucca is looking for an associate to join them at Priority Home Lending, an Affiliate of Cornerstone Home Lending.
Who we are: They say you should never mix family and finance, but that's where we disagree. Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender, and we also work hard at creating a close-knit work-family. When you join our team, you're one of us. We put a lot of focus on cultivating a healthy and happy corporate culture -- a family you'll want to be a part of for many years to come.
What we're doing right: We have a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, and employee retention and happiness.
• We're true to our word. Our brand is known for on-time closings -- a key core conviction of Cornerstone.
• We're all about our customers. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96, six points higher than all competitors!
• We're all about our work-family. Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the sixth consecutive year.
• We have plenty of experience and credibility. March 1, 2017, is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business. We have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
What we believe in: Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference in the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders, and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions.
Where you come in: We're a great company with great people, and we're looking for an experienced Loan Officer Assistant, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
What we offer: Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
How to become part of our family: Are you ready to do something that matters? You might make the perfect addition to our growing work-family. Here at Cornerstone, we're making a difference one day at a time, by serving the community through our fair and accessible lending.
This professional will assist the Loan Officer in partnering with Realtors, Builders, and other clients in securing mortgage financing. In this role, you must be technically competent and driven to help our customers. You will need to bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to this role.
At Cornerstone, our employees share our commitment to success by:
· Delivering “lights out” service to clients, referral sources and business associates
· Building trust through integrity in everything we do
· Taking personal responsibility for high performance
· Embracing diversity for growth and innovation
What we need from you: Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude.
In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
· You will need to monitor and manage work flow to ensure timely closings
· Maintain product knowledge and stay up-to-date on changes to market conditions
· Market, service, and promote the Company’s loan products
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to mortgage lending.
· Communicating with borrowers, processors, operations staff, title companies, Realtors, etc., in an effort to expedite mortgage process.
· Requesting and following up on required documentation from our clients.
· Disclosing and submitting loans to Operations Department – lots of attention to detail.
· Performing basic income calculations.
· Providing extraordinary customer service to both internal and external customers.
· Meeting goals set by team lead in regards to time frames - we always close our clients on time.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Teamwork and customer service a must
· Self-motivated and energetic
· Strong computer and technology related skills
· Professional demeanor
· Tech Savvy –
o Working within a data base
o Social media marketing (described below)
· Working with marketing/advertising and maintaining social media (responding to comments, posting and maintaining all social media pages)
· Normal office duties – cleaning, stocking, ordering, etc.
· Plan and set up lunch-ins, meetings, etc.
· You will need a minimum of one year in an office setting, but no prior mortgage bank experience is necessary.
· Computer savvy and strong ability to pick up quickly on new systems
· Possess strong knowledge of MS Office
· NMLS Licensed
· Basic mortgage knowledge – ability to fill out a 1003
· Ability to follow up with multiple prospects daily
· Our new team member will be able to work independently and have the ability to be proactive, prioritize work and handle multiple tasks throughout the day while keeping your cool.
Preferred but not required:
· Salesforce experience and knowledge on working within a database
· Experience with mortgage coach is preferred but not required
· Mortgage experience 2-3 years (willing to accept no exp. for the right candidate)
· NMLS License preferred but not required (They will pay/reimburse a candidate that is willing to receive their NMLS)
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our employees can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please