Who we are…
We're looking for a Junior Mortgage Processor to join our Priority Home Lending team, an Affiliate of Cornerstone Home Lending. Priority Home Lending, LLC is a unique mortgage lender partner with John L. Scott Real Estate. Priority Home Lending offers John L. Scott Real Estate’s clients convenient and top-notch service backed with support from one of the nation’s premier non-bank mortgage companies, Cornerstone Home Lending. Cornerstone is a top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us.
Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 8th consecutive year. March 1, 2019, marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 32nd year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
Who we are looking for…
Priority Home Lending, LLC is looking for a Junior Mortgage Processor to perform all the tasks necessary to process loans accurately, in compliance with the Region 12 File Flow and within deadlines for 100% closing on time. The position is full time in our Lynnwood location with working remotely on a limited and exception basis. Salary is based on qualifications and the position includes incentives and full benefits. Relocation costs are not part of the job offer.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible!
What you'll need to be successful…
- Success in this job relies on your experience in processing mortgage loans and your understanding of the residential mortgage loan process from application through selling the loan package to an investor
- Must be able to manage a timeline on all assigned loan files, ensuring timely receipt of all required documents, following up with the appropriate party
- Work well with internal and external customers, using excellent written and oral communication skills
- Order and review all verification documents; insurance, title work, tax transcripts, verification of employment, verification of deposits, flood certifications, payoffs
- Schedule closing with title company
- Experience using LoanSoft LOS is a plus
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're a part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
Cornerstone Home Lending
Why Work Here?Non-bank Mortgage Lender with a reputation for on-time closings with stellar customer service.
Stable company with happy team members, check out our Glassdoor reviews!