Builder Mortgage Loan Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,900 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for 12th consecutive year. March 1, 2022, marked the beginning of Cornerstone’s 34th year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible!
Where you come in: We're a great company with great people, and we're looking for an In-House Loan Officer who specializes in builder business and products. In this role, you will work in partnership with extremely experienced Builders, Realtors, and other third-party professionals. This role will include sales, marketing, and production activities in order to develop an understanding of the business and maximize the sale of mortgage loans. This professional will be responsible for completing the sales process by performing pre-qualifications, as well as the origination of mortgage loans through marketing and networking. A Servant Heart, top-notch courtesy, and excellent customer service are essential elements of this position. This professional will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Builder Loan Officer with strong time management skills, organization, good work ethic, and flexibility. In addition, you’ll need the following qualifications:
· Strong sales professional with superb communication during the home building process
· Excellent customer service
· Marketing, promoting, and selling Company’s loan products
· Maintain product knowledge and stay up to date on changes to market conditions
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations released to residential mortgage lending
· Ability to negotiate rates and terms
· Monitor, manage and delegate workflow to ensure timely closing
· Manage client relationships and identifying client service and sales needs
· Respond to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from both your own contacts and from the Builders business leads
· Conduct interviews with prospective borrowers to analyze financial and credit data, provide
What you’ll need to be successful...
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need the following qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of experience in the mortgage industry with a clear understanding of construction loan types and the mortgage loan process from application through fulfillment
· Must be appropriately licensed (or be able to gain license within 60 days of start date) by the applicable regulator in each state in which he/she does licensee activities
· Excellent communication skills required
· Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills required
· Strong, long-term, relationship building is required
What we offer: Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
** No third-party agencies, please! **
Cornerstone Home LendingWhy Work Here?
Stable company with happy team members, check out our Glassdoor reviews!
Non-bank Mortgage Lender with a reputation for on-time closings with stellar customer service.
Finance and Insurance