Who we are: They say you should never mix family and finance, but that's where we disagree. Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top 10 national home lender, and we also work hard at creating a close-knit work-family. When you join our team, you're one of us. We put a lot of focus on cultivating a healthy and happy corporate culture - a family you'll want to be a part of for many years to come.
What we're doing right: We have a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, and team member retention and happiness.
· We're true to our word. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone.
· We're all about our customers. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 95, six points higher than all competitors!
· We're all about our work-family. Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the ninth consecutive year.
· We have plenty of experience and credibility. March 1, 2019, marked Cornerstone’s 32nd year in the residential lending business. We have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
What we believe in: Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference in the lives of our team members, customers, shareholders, and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,800 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions.
Where you come in: We're a great company with great people, and we're looking for an experienced Appraisal Coordinator who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process. This professional will report to the Appraisal Coordination Supervisor and the Director of Valuations.
We are seeking an Appraisal Coordinator who will collaborate closely with Cornerstone’s internal work groups and external service provider network. This professional is responsible for a comprehensive appraisal order management and processing effort. Inasmuch, this professional will monitor internal and external communications; provide timely guidance to internal and external partners; and ensure that all documentation is clear, complete and concise. Moreover, this professional will be encouraged to be compliant, deliver excellent customer service and promote process optimization.
What we need from you: Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude.
Essential Functions of the role:
· Answering inbound calls from internal and external work partners
· Placing orders with third-party service providing fee panelists
· Assuring service provider acceptance occurs within allotted time-frames
· Cultivating meaningful work partnerships with service providers
· Promoting positive, timely communication with internal partners and external service providers
· Monitoring the appraisal order work queues effectively
· Follow established procedures for completion of the appraisal process and communication to all parties
· Recommending changes to appraiser panel as appropriate and needed
· Identifying and reporting performance-related issues and trends with fee panelists and/or areas
· Other duties and assignments as instructed by a supervisor
Requisite Skill Set
· Successful appraisal coordinators consistently demonstrate an ability to:
· Act decisively;
· Pay close attention detail;
· Efficiently manage, organize and execute work;
· Effectively negotiate;
· Convey confidence and patience;
· Work collaboratively, as well as independently;
· Meet goals and operational deadlines;
· Operate in a systematic, logical manner; and
· Exercise good judgment
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
· Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
· Proficient computer skills in software products like Word, Excel, and Outlook.
What we offer: Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary and full benefits package.
What to do next: If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place for you (and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to match), we invite you to become a member of our winning team! And remember, once you're part of our Cornerstone family, we'll continue to invest in you as a valuable asset in our company. As many of our team members can tell you, there's something special about working at Cornerstone. It really feels like home.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or third parties please.