Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation of amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 6th consecutive year. March 1, 2017, is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people and we are looking for a Talent Management Associate, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package.
Who we are looking for…
We are looking for a Talent Management Associate to be the point of contact for Talent Management related queries from employees and external clients.
Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures / best practices and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner. This individual will also help in recruiting efforts for any of our open positions by conducting initial phone screens.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- New Hire Onboarding – provide a positive and informative experience for new hires. Help execute with new hire paperwork
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Monitor the performance evaluation process and assist in drafting and revising job descriptions for approval; aid in ensuring effective training and development opportunities are provided to meet current and expected future business needs.
- Assist managers in documenting performance issues and developing disciplinary actions for non-compliance with company policies.
- Conduct recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel
- Help the Director develop and implement recruiting strategies – online, job fairs, networking, agencies, etc., and evaluate sourcing effectiveness and return on investment.
- Execute and manage the Applicant Tracking System for recruitment tracking purposes and provide reports to the Human Resource team.
- Review applications and interview applicants to match experience with specific job-related requirements.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for continuous employee retention improvement.
- Serve as the backup in the absence of the Director.
- Work with the Director to develop and provide accurate, timely and meaningful HR reporting.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and continuously promote the safety culture within the Company.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Projects, as assigned, are complete, proofed, and accurate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 Years of Recruiting Experience
- 2-3 years in HR Admin Experience
- APHR or equivalent certification a plus
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or Third Parties please.