Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation for amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference in the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 6th consecutive year. March 1, 2017 is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people and we are looking for an experienced Digital Media Specialist, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and a performance-based bonus.
Who we are looking for…
Our team is expanding and we are looking for the absolute best of the best. Is that you?
As the market leader in the mortgage industry, Cornerstone is a workplace full of upbeat, dedicated, hardworking, long-term employees. With our time-tested strategy of relationship-driven, “raving fan” customer service, our company attracts top notch, A-players looking to take their skills to the next level.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
Social Media Graphic Designer duties:
- Create digital content and accompanying creative pieces, including infographics, social media posts, email content, text campaigns, etc. to disseminate through various outlets and social media channels in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a content calendar for distribution of digital content and social content on all regional pages, making adjustments as needed.
- Moderate, monitor and respond on all social media page’ public posts, direct messages, shares, inquiries, reviews, etc.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook and Instagram while using CoSchedule.
- Work with the Regional Marketing Director and Corporate Compliance Department to ensure all compliance standards are adhered to.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest social media trends, software updates/launches, changes in social media algorithms and implementation of each as appropriate.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to ensure quality, accuracy and consistency
- Work with the Marketing Team to establish effective design strategies. Maintain these strategies and the corporate graphic standards in the implementation of design solutions.
- Coordinate and/or produce light copyrighting for marketing materials. This includes the proofing of all project copy.
- Assist with photography and video shoots as needed
- 1 – 3 years of experience in Social Media/Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s degree in New Media, Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, Advertising or related field
- Strong knowledge of digital/social marketing strategies and platforms including but not limited to: Facebook (including Facebook Business Manager/Ads), Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to see the big picture strategy while implementing programs at a granular level
- Advanced knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and familiarity with a variety of other marketing platforms including but not limited to: CoSchedule, MailChimp, Trello, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to track, analyze and report on metrics and refine execution as needed
- Ability to learn new skills quickly, adapt to changes and be self-sufficient while handling multiple tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks effectively
- Must be well organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a sense of personal accountability
- Knowledge of the mortgage/finance/real estate industry is a plus
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or Third Parties please.