Who we are…
Cornerstone Home Lending is a unique top ten national home lender with a reputation for amazing service, customer satisfaction, on-time closings, employee retention, and happiness. Our mission is to use and improve on our God-given talents to make a difference to the lives of our employees, customers, shareholders and the people who provide services to us. We employ more than 1,500 people who are passionately committed to Cornerstone’s Mission, Vision & Core Convictions. Our brand is known for on-time closings - a key core conviction of Cornerstone. Our customers nationally rate their experience with Cornerstone at a score of 96 … 6 points higher than all competitors. Additionally, Cornerstone has been recognized by Workplace Dynamics as a “Top 100 Workplace” for the 6th consecutive year. March 1, 2017, is Cornerstone’s 30th year in the residential lending business, so we have successfully navigated our company through many industry cycles and changes in regulations.
We are a great company with great people and we are looking for an experienced Regional Director of Marketing, who will bring enthusiasm, attention to detail, and a servant heart to our team of top-tier mortgage professionals. This professional will work in a tight-knit, goal-oriented team where our Customers and Loan Officers can rely on them to ensure an accurate and timely closing process.
Cornerstone has been setting all-time production records for over a year, and our dedicated support staff makes that growth possible. Because we recognize and reward hard work, we offer a competitive salary, full benefits package.
Who we are looking for…
An experienced marketing director. This position will report to the regional president and will be a key position in the region. They will oversee our marketing strategy and will be focused on increasing relationships and referrals as well as organize and manage over 30 different brands. This position delivers direct sales growth by leading the development, implementation, and optimization of all marketing spend. Further, the individual will lead the growth of their associates through the development of best-in-class processes/systems enabling continuous improvement.
What you'll need to be successful…
Success in this job relies on your time management skills, organization, and positive attitude. In addition, you’ll need to be able to:
- Execute and optimize the marketing plan, across 30 different brands, for both revenue impact and resource utilization
- Bring and implement best practices and functional excellence in digital marketing, e-commerce, and marketing communications
- Develop and maintain analytics to measure marketing performance and prioritization of ad spend
- Work directly with our Loan Officers to set strategy, prioritization, and execution of their individual marketing programs
- Develop the messaging across Loan Officer brands, solution sets, and individual products consistent with our core values, mission statement, and Unique Value Proposition by segment/persona
- Continued maintenance and development of the region’s Facebook pages to maintain best-in-class reputation, dealer and end-user platform
- Lead all preparation, messaging, and communications and execution related to event planning across Loan Officer teams
- Use Geo-Fencing and Geo-Location tactics to help drive localized results
- Plug-In based data aggregation for clients – help leverage algorithms to identify when previous clients are interested in mortgage services again.
- Great perception, and ability to communicate, or simple and powerful design concepts in all genres of PR/marketing
- Manage content creation for social media posts for all LO’s
- Manage social media channels for all individual LO’s
- Schedule targeted ad campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Manage marketing team’s schedule and prioritize tasks
- Work with data out of CRM to optimize all tasks
- Incorporate creative ways to display client testimonials to help achieve goals
- Conceptualize, build, and design new CRM campaigns
- Help identify key areas for CRM improvements to achieve goals
- Work closely with corporate PR resources for design and physical fulfillment work
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Degree in Business Marketing or a related field
- 5 years of experience in marketing branding or related field
- Strong understanding of Social Media
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large, disconnected array of marketing initiatives at the same time
- Must have experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Great eye for design & aesthetics
- Strong grasp of technology & tools/automation
- Experience w/ video and the ability to address effectiveness, editing quality, timing, pace, sound, lighting, etc
- Must have strong business writing and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational and quantitative/analytical skills
- Must have extremely strong attention to detail
- Must have experience with Customer Relationship Management Software
- Experience in Videography and Adobe ecosystem a plus
- Great attitude, desire to learn, and ability to work in a team environment
Call To Action…
If Cornerstone Home Lending sounds like the place you’d like to explore and if you have the qualifications, drive, and passion to be a member of our family, please let us know! We would love to get to know you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
No agencies or Third Parties, please.